That should be no problem. I know Jamie (owner) quite well. I’ll arrange it.

Gary

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Della Barba, Joe
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 11:16 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 19th of October Saint Michaels Maryland C&C Rendezvous

I am going this afternoon to sign up for the Maritime Museum.

My understanding is this supports 4 boats including me, so Tuesday we should be
able to sign up 3 more.

I saw these people at our local farmer’s market:

http://lyondistilling.com/

They are in Saint Mike’s and might be persuaded to do a tour.

Joe

Coquina