I'll go a membership if we need one. I live close enough to use it. You all can buy me a drink or something :)

Joe

Coquina

On 8/26/2019 5:35 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List wrote:
OK thanks

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 5:35 PM Gary Nylander via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Let me see what arrangements need to be made. The slips are free
    for a member at a certain member level. I may qualify. I’ll catch
    her tomorrow.

    Gary

    *From:* CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com
    <mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> *On Behalf Of *Josh
    Muckley via CnC-List
    *Sent:* Monday, August 26, 2019 5:30 PM
    *To:* C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
    *Cc:* Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com <mailto:muckl...@gmail.com>>
    *Subject:* Re: Stus-List 19th of October Saint Michaels Maryland
    C&C Rendezvous

    As I believe Liz is intending the message to be understood, a
    member has to be hosting the Rendezvous by bringing their boat and
    renting a slip.  If none of the rendezvous attendees that are
    coming by boat are members then one of us would have to purchase a
    membership.  I would gladly do it but have no use for a
    membership.  I would be willing to offset someone else's
    membership fee if they had a use for a membership and I would
    expect/encourage other attendees to do the same.

    Josh

    On Mon, Aug 26, 2019, 5:22 PM Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List
            On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 5:02 PM, Gary Nylander via CnC-List

            <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

            Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your
            contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
            appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
            to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray