Hello all,

I have re-registered to the list using my Gmail account as I was having
problems getting emails through m SBC/Yahoo account.  So, if some of you
were reaching out to me, please rest assured I was not ignoring you, and
feel free to send something through here or to bruce.whitmo...@gmail.com.

At any rate, I want to replace our Sunbrella bimini with a combination of
100 watt fixed solar panels and translucent polycarbonate structured sheets
such as those here:  www.hardtotop.com.

One thing though - I want to make sure both the solar panels and the
plastic are relatively easy to remove due to the risk of hurricanes here in
Florida.

Has anyone done anything like this, and can you provide pictures?

Thanks!

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
Madeira Beach, FL