Hi Ken,
The J-Prop looks interesting and MaxProp now makes more easily adjustable props
too.
I've had a Max-Prop for the last fifteen years. I installed it to recommended
pitch and made an adjustment the following year to reduce pitch and allow
proper RPM. No adjustments since.

Is there any reason to change the pitch on a sailboat? Have you ever altered
yours?

Chuck S