From: Chuck Borge <chuckbo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 6:12 PM
To: Neil Andersen <neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com>
Cc: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Air draft for C&C 41 (regular production model, 1986)

Now you’ve got me wondering...

Since the mast step shoe is at cabin sole level on the transverse grid
structure, it’s well above the keel sump and associated bolts.

That said, it may still be below the waterline, but not much.

I think I’ll take some actual measurements once she is out of the water this
fall.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Neil Andersen <neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com