Hey Josh,

I'll be driving down tomorrow from New Jersey. Hope to make some new C&C
friends, take a lot of pictures, and I'm bringing coolers of cold beer to raise
money for Stu's website if that's allowed. Flexible. Let me know if there is an
itinerary. If I can't find the group, I have your cell, 443-295-3238.

Just so you know, I missed the Annapolis Boat show to replace my home's HVAC
system. That was a first. My daughter is home this weekend, attending a
wedding, haven't seen her since Christmas, but I'm attending the C&C rendezvous
for one day after spending some quality time with her today and yesterday. Life
is about making good choices finding balance, and making it all work. I think
the C&C rendezvous is special, rare, and important. See you all tomorrow.

Chuck Scheaffer, Resolute, 1990 C&C 34R, on the hard in Pasadena, Md. I live in
Mays Landing, NJ.