Everyone get home today safely?

I had a wet trip back right into the NorEaster. No real issues besides the voltage regulator dying for some reason - maybe being 25 years old ??? - so I kluged a cabin light bulb as a regulator and it held a about 12.9 volts. The Narrows had the current against me full blast at the bridge and then when I got to Castle Harbor the waves lines right up straight between the jettys and I hit 8.5 knots coming into the marina :)

In case I forgot: THANKS EVERYONE!!! My wife and I had a GREAT TIME and some GREAT FOOD!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Coquina