From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 8:50 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom Cleaning

Hi Randy

Pressure wash and light scrub with a stiff bristled long handled scrub brush.
I tend to also do a light wet sand using a painters sanding pole
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/plastic-pole-sander-0578532p.html#srp and 80
grit "screen".

I like doing this work in the Fall rather than spring because on the Atlantic
Coast of Canada our Fall days are MUCH warmer than our spring days.

Mike
Persistence
Halifax