From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 9:26 AM
To: 'cnc-list@cnc-list.com' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Hoyt, Mike <mike.h...@impgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom Cleaning

Hi Brian

We do not have those same restrictions at this time.  I would think that
ablative paint would likely also come under scrutiny.  Since by its nature it
comes off while sailing in the very same waters where the runoff from wet
sanding would end up.

For bottom stripping we do have a policy about capturing just not for wet
sanding.

Note that our club routinely pressure washes the hulls of the boats as they are
hauled.  This has the same effect as a light wet sand in that a lot of ablative
paint comes off at the time.

Mike