My pick-up tube had a screen near its end near the tank bottom.
This screen got plugged up with ‘stuff’ after a few years of boat ownership and
it cost me a weekend in a yard and a few boat bucks before the yard realized it
was there. Of course before they knew of its existence they had swapped out
most of the fuel system and attempted to deliver the boat to me when it lost
power again. That is when they found the screen!
Cut the POS away and problem was eliminated—who knew!!
Might be worth a look on your boat—don’t think you can see it or do anything
about it (if it’s there) without removing the pick-up tube from the tank.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, Ken Heaton via CnC-List