Just a few suggestions.
Help us readers of digests and stu's storage costs.

Trim your replies to the most recent responses, especially if one of the
Some of these chains get longer than a digest and are painful to scroll
through especially if using a handheld.
Often what I do is just copy the email I wish to reply to out of the
digest, start a new email, paste the copied content and copy the subject as
the subject and include the Re: part as well. If it does not have Re: add
one.

Regards.