Thanks! Do you sheet inboard of the forward shroud usually, or does it
depend how close to the wind you are?

It looks like your aft track is further outboard than mine too, so this
must be a mk1 vs mk2 difference, as those positions have factory access
panels in the liner.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com