Bev-
I normally put the raw water intake hose into a gallon of antifreeze - closing
thru
-hull first! - turn on engine. Repeat. Takes a bit over 1 Gal to run thru the
2GM.
I haven’t used the onboard water for years - but have done similar by putting
into tank and running the pumps until “pink”
Comes out of faucets.
Cheers !
Tom
“Therapy”