Hi Edd, Ours used to do that until I replaced the Jabsco head pump.  There is a
diaphragm that, when the lever is in the pump out (right) position stops
backflow into the head.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/30/19  9:58 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com> Subject: Stus-List
C&C 37+ / Starboard Tack / Head Listers,While it has been happening since Day
One, yesterday, during our first Black Friday Sail in the beautiful Gulf (suck
it, northerners), I could see water coming in to the head from the rim while
heeled on Starboard tack. The water will fill the tank and overflow. Has anyone
come up with a simple solution for this? I’d like to avoid going under the sink
and close/open through-hulls every time I sail or use the head. All the best,
Edd———————————————-Edd M. SchillayCaptain of the “Starship Enterprise”C&C 37+ |
Sail No.: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island,
FLwww.StarshipSailing.com———————————————-914.774.9767   |
Mobile———————————————-Sent via iPhone 11 ProiPhone iTypos. iApologize