Josh.....some really smart prior owner installed a Seahawk Autostream
feathering prop on my LF38.  Stainless steel. Very strong, great in
reverse....and has never needed rebuilding.  It has to be at least 20 years
old...and probably older.   For service I use a grease gun once a year and
replace O rings every 2 years.Now, I am in fresh water and average motoring 100
hours / year...  $0.02Spencer Johnson 84 LF 38 "Alegria"On the hard in
Waukegan,  IL