" We have no way of knowing if it has been in storms "

OK, This just made me laugh out loud!!

(I’m trying to imagine Raymarine or B&G techs making a comment like this . . ..)

Bill

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of TERRY
DAUDRICH via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 2:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: TERRY DAUDRICH
Subject: Re: Stus-List SailTimer Experiences

Hi all,

Been a lurker here for years and don't post because I don't own a C&C. Still
learn a ton of sailing and maintenance stuff tho and we have lots of owners at
our club.

Don't waste your time or money on this set up. I did and agree completely with
David's comments. The latest unit has a replacement battery. Why do you think
that is.....? It's because they are very poor at charging up, holding a charge,
and communicating even when standing on the pier with a direct line of sight to
it.

My wind cup bearings didn't last 2 weeks. " We have no way of knowing if it has
been in storms " was there response. Really.... So this unit can't take storm
force winds now? They sent me a rebuild kit. Great, I just have to climb my
mast mid season to unbolt and rebuild it. After listening to it growl away it
came down for good.

Check out there responses to problems. Almost always the owners fault.

Cheers,

Terry D

Gimli YC

Lake Winnipeg

On Wed., Dec. 18, 2019, 8:56 p.m. Randy Stafford via CnC-List,