I have to confess to a bit of sandbagging here - I have purchased SailTimer
products in the past.  And I just had a rather shocking interaction with the
company.  Before sharing it I wanted to survey other peoples’ experience.

Dave’s recounting below of his interaction with the company reminded me that we
discussed this before:
http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/2019-October/208921.html
<http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/2019-October/208921.html>.
 That was just two months ago, further demonstrating that I must have
Alzheimer’s since I didn’t remember.

Also it appears that SailTimer, Inc. was a member of Stu’s List in July 2016:
http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/2016-July/188206.html
<http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/2016-July/188206.html>.
Since only administrators of Stu’s List can see current membership, and I’m not
an administrator, I don’t know whether SailTimer, Inc. is still a member of the
list.  Stu can you please answer that?

Suffice it to say that Dave’s findings ("I found them to be condescending,
obtuse, ignorant, confusing and many other adjectives that I won’t repeat”) are
still applicable.

I also asked the same questions from my original post below in the C&C Owners’
group on Facebook.  There, one Morgan Ellis commented the following:

I was given one of his wind instruments as gift last winter. I have yet to
receive a functional unit. Mr. Summers is the single worst businessman I have
ever dealt with. His products do not stand up to even lowest possible standard
as he is not even able to ship a unit without it being damaged. He has been
promising an 'upgraded' replacement for a year now and still nothing. He claims
to have a 'team' working for him yet all emails answered by his customer
service are clearly written by only himself. And he gets very upset when you
call him out on this point. DO NOT do business with this man.

It would seem that SailTimer, Inc. is earning a consistent reputation as
observed by multiple people here, on the Facebook group, and elsewhere on the
Internet.

Thank You,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine