Agreed. You’re not going to very happy with that option. Also, odds are it’s
not going to handling’s the marine environment well either.

Though more expensive, you’re going to best off installing a 16000 BTU (or
possibly a couple of unit) marine AC

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Jan 2, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List