I wanted to brighten up Touche's head.  I covered the aft and outboard
bulkheads with a frosty white "Formica equivalent" and painted the inside
of the head door with Interlux Brightside Off White or Hatteras White.

See:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsQk9CUjEzOGJiY3M

Like others, I prefer the look of teak elsewhere in the interior.  I spent
many, many hours sanding and varnishing the interior teak.  I did that in
1999.  Still looks great today.  Note: the veneer in older boats is thicker
than in the newer boats.  Attempting to sand the interior teak veneer in
newer boats is risky.  I'd recommend a combination of good teak cleaner and
brightener.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA