From: bwhitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: bwhitmore <bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 8:38 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stuffing box leak rates

Hi Pierre,
I was interested in your comment and went to verify it, and found a huge
disparity in results,  everything from the 1.14 you mention to as much as 8
gallons per day, and some of those coming from seemingly reputable websites.
Comments anyone?

Sent from Samsung tablet.

-------- Original message --------From: Pierre Tremblay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/14/20 7:12 AM (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Pierre Tremblay <tremblay.pie...@yahoo.ca> Subject:
Re: Stus-List Stuffing box leak rates
Just for reference, 1 drop per second is 1.14 us gallon per day.
Regards,
Pierre TremblayAvalanche #54988C&C38-3 WK, hull #76

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray