Hey edd, hope all is well with you. My local club, lake Townsend yacht club,
sail our one design boats on a city reservoir.  The city of Greensboro has
cancelled all events at the lake due to the virus. So I race today is
cancelled. Jim Schwartz SEA YA!38 landfall (currently for sale)Washington nc
-------- Original message --------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/14/20  8:48 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com> Subject: Stus-List
Coronavirus & Caution - The New C&C Listers,I’m curious to know what your local
clubs are doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have a regatta
scheduled for April 4 and we are already discussing cancelling the skippers
meeting and post-race festivities - perhaps cancelling the event altogether.
What are you seeing in your areas? Hope everyone on the list remains safe. All
the best, Edd———————————————-Edd M. SchillayCaptain of the “Starship
Enterprise”C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-BVenice Yacht Club | Venice Island,
FLwww.StarshipSailing.com———————————————-914.774.9767   |
Mobile———————————————-Sent via iPhone 11 ProiPhone. iTypos. iApologize