The San Francisco Bay has cancelled all sailing activities.  The major
yacht clubs (St Francis, San Francisco and Corinthian are all closed for
public events.  We are all in a 'shelter in place' condition until April
7th.  The only action is the Princess Cruise liner anchored off Treasure
Island.

Ian Matthew
"Siento el Viento"  C&C 29-1
San Francisco Bay