Interesting thought, Gary.  I never thought of that, and it makes perfect
sense.Thanks for the insightful idea.Bruce Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Russell via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 3/23/20  4:04 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Gary Russell <captnga...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Fuel Pickup on 37+/40 I won't be the first time that a dip tube got
perforated due to corrosion.GaryS/V Kaylarah'90 C&C 37+East Greenwich, RI,
USA~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:21 PM Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Same thing for mine - there is no rubber tube in
my tank.  Any chance your gauge is off?  Bruce Whitmore1994 C&C 37/40+
"Astralis"Madeira Beach, FL (847) 404-5092 (mobile)bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

                    On Monday, March 23, 2020, 2:59:14 PM EDT, Ken Heaton via