________________________________
All-
Sorry this isn’t c&c related directly, but I’m in need of a discussion group as
good as this one but only for Boston Whalers.  I have an 18’ outrage I’m fixing
up and could use some product specific advice.

Anyone know of a good group out there I can participate in?  A number of them
I’ve looked at so far are not that active and info is very dated.

Thx