Try a good scrubbing before buying new...my 37 came with sheaves that were
marginally operable; I took them out (mast down) and used a very fine emery
cloth on both the axle-pin and the inside of the hole in the sheave...nothing
was physically wrong with them, after cleaning they work great; my guess is
that is was an accumulation of salt and other gunk in there;

Richard
 s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255

On Mar 25, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Tim Rutherford via CnC-List