I have used carbon fiber poles (spin and whisper) for many years mostly for
local  racing. They are light enough to handle myself, although my crew usually
do the ‘handling’.
I/they tie them up below with bungee cords to the interior ‘grab rails’ on the
cabin ceiling, using the forward bulkhead opening (not the door). We run them
thru this ‘window’ till they hit the chain locker bulkhead and then back toward
the aft cabin port side until we get them ‘bungeed’ to the grab rails.
 If we are sleeping on the boat, they get moved to the topsides.
Relatively easy, no covers to mess with, and they are out of the way, snugged
up to the handholds.

Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C 36XL/kcb
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Thursday, April 2, 2020, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List