From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Richard Bush
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 8:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Richard Bush
Subject: Re: Stus-List Carbon fiber whisker pole

Ken and others, first, thanks for the many responses on the UV protection; I am
thinking this pole will not get the usage it might if I were racing, so I
should be OK with the recommended clearcoat paint products; am I correctly
understanding that I can paint the pole a color, such as white, and then use
the clear coat, and I can then leave it sit on deck like the aluminum poles?

Or should I use a cloth cover in addition to the paint/clearcoat?

Thanks again;

Richard

s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohjo River, Mile 596

Richard N. Bush Law Offices

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine

Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462

502-584-7255