David, I presume you have the same set up as Josh. If you turn the
knobs/screws on your switch panel you should find the breakers behind,
unlabeled. My 1990 30-2 is wired just as Josh suggested and is quite a bit
more 'modern' than the way the pre-Rob Ball era boats are set up, from
what I can tell.
KD

Kevin Driscoll