From: James Hesketh via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: James Hesketh <jameshesk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 11:29 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hatch screens

Charlie wrote:

I need some ideas from the list on holding small aluminum framed screens in
place below the Lewmar #20 hatches in my C&C 36XL. The original Velcro was a
PITA to use and kind of ‘clunky’ with the fabric screen and it’s sewn on Velcro.

Could you glue 4 small magnets under the hatch and 4 small corresponding pieces
of steel (painted to protect against rusting) onto the screen frames?

Jim HeskethC&C 26 WhisperMiami, FL

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray