Helicoils are great things!

We used to wet install helicoils with a poly imide epoxy primer for both galvanic isolation and as a thread locker building precision guided munitions.  If you can find poly imide epoxy in anything less than gallon sizes it is very useful anytime you need to install stainless into aluminum.  Tef Gel is great stuff but it is a lubricant.

If you can find locking helicoils, install those.  Remember to break the tangs after installation.  If you don't it will gall the fastener very quickly.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC