An interesting post, as I am considering how and where to install the long
tracks I got to upgrade our 35mk2. So the small inner track allows one to
trim the genoa with more curve by bringing it inboard in lighter wind?
Currently, my genoa uses a block on the toerail, and the jib uses the
factory track, which is almost at the cockpit coaming. So by moving the
genoa sheet to the track, I should be able to get more curve? I will have
to try this. I can see the lifelines might be an issue though, as they can
be when running closehauled with the genoa on the toerail.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com