I used Dawn (green) this week simply because the stuff our club buys has
run out (they buy a 45g drum for $800, it is enviro safe and *very*
effective and concentrated, like one tsp in a bucket is plenty). The Dawn
seemed to work fairly well, but definitely not as concentrated as the good
stuff. The drum is gone, so I don't know what it's called. My deck and hull
are painted, and I've found if I use anything stronger like Spray 9 or
Simple Green, it will leave streaks on the red hull paint.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com