Ok I had a chance to visit the boat during  5 straight days of torrential rain
Here in in Oriental.
Found a pretty good leak at exhaust pipe on the force 10 water running along
coach roof to circular block  creating a water trap.
Realized it was not only leaking dripping off heater and down wall  but finding
its way into roof liner  and traveling mid ship leaking from headliner at that
spot too bottom line - I do not use this heater and could be really bad news
and cause unseeen damage  if I don’t seal this up. I want it out ! Anyone want
this baby or ebay or ??
As a rookie on fiberglass or epoxy  Curious on  the process for fillIng this
size  hole that will be left in deck 1 1/2”+-  which also sees foot traffic
think that’s what happen fee good kicks
Thanks !!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon