From: Robert Abbott via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 16:07
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Robert Abbott<mailto:robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List polishing

Bo

I assume from the picture, the forward section is that which is yellowish.
You used Meguair Wax #50 which is a combination cleaner and polish.   This, or
similar products, may not be the best to start restoring a heavy oxidized
gelcoat surface.

The combination cleaner and wax will lift out the dirt from the pores in the
gelcoat and you are simply mixing them up in the one step product.   It might
be best to first use a gelcoat cleaner only to remove the oxidation and dirt.
My hull is white and every second year I use Collinite 920 Cleaner before I wax
with Colilinite 925.  It is a 2 step process but you should not have the
yellowish gelcoat if you do this.   Try using a cleaner only on the part you
have already done to see what happens.

https://www.collinite.com/product-category/marine/

Rob Abbott
AZURA