Love to see a pic of the stainless fiddles, wowza!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Jun 9, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Rob Ball via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Interesting . . . .

I didn’t think there were stainless ones there  . . . . but I got the painted
ones from Rob at South Shore . . . (after I tried powder-coating the old ones –
which turned into powder) . . .

While working here at Edson, we did a stainless version for Barry Carroll to
use on his boats, but sadly we stopped casting them – too expensive  . . . . I
have one on my desk for decoration . . .

Rob Ball,  C&C 34