Understand the vendor wants to make it right.  But wondering what other
alternatives would be if castings weren't available or if someone chose not
to replace them.  Does the radius match commonly available teak outside
corner fittings, I wonder?  I'm guessing the profile wouldn't match exactly.

I think there is a custom teak shop somewhere that could make some to match
perhaps.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83