I wish I could do that.  Touche' has a rod back stay.  Probably due to the
fact that it had a Hood SeaFoil fore stay when I purchased the boat.

For the younger folks, a Hood Seafoil was essentially a fairly large rod
with two grooves.  Basically a rod version of a Tuff Luff.  So rod opposed
rod.

  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83