HI All,
The other day while motoring at about 6.5kts we noticed an intermittent
thumping near the stern. It sounded like a crab float was bouncing off of
the hull. we slowed and the noise became quieter. Thinking there was
actually something thumping on the hull we came to a complete stop and even
backed up some, no help. We spent the weekend anchored in Liberty Bay. on
the way home the same noise, I looked at the rudder quadrant and could not
see anything. Upon arrival back at my slip I dove on the boat and could not
see anything unusual.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Doug