Does it always happen at that speed; in other words, does a different
alignment of the prop change anything?
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

     On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 08:11:05 PM CDT, Graham Collins via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hi Neil

No singing on hull #11.  We originally had a 2 blade fixed prop, and now are
running a Kiwi Prop.

 Graham CollinsSecret PlansC&C 35-III #11 On 2020-06-16 7:22 p.m., schiller via