The Beta philosophy is that you DON’T need their dealers for parts. They are
selling razors, not the blades like Yanmar or Volvo.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I
www.dellabarba.com

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Coleman
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:54 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Re-power and prop for 1981 C&C Landfall 38

Jeeze Bob, Sorry, I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers, I was just relaying
what this long time owner of a neighboring  C&C39 said.  He didn’t have the
same top end in big waves as he had before the repower.   And As David
mentioned, you can get parts for Beta’s anywhere they sell Kubota Tractors,
which is everywhere in the world..  My 37.5 HP  is the same engine as my Mower,
minus one Cylinder, so I could use the same Oil, filters, injectors, etc .

Bill Coleman