Last year, I volunteered to host of the upcoming 2020 Mid-Atlantic C&C
Rendezvous in Baltimore MD in late-September.  We recently returned from the
relative safety of the Bahamas to a raging pandemic in the United States and it
is far from being over, even though Maryland has done quite well in controlling
the virus.  I am in my seventies and catching COVID-19 could mean much more to
me than simply being sick for several weeks—it could be a death blow.

Consequently, I am withdrawing as a host for the upcoming rendezvous and I will
not be attending one being held elsewhere.  I strongly encourage that this
year's rendezvous be cancelled but that is up to everyone else on this list who
lives in the Mid-Atlantic area.  In my opinion, a weekend get together (even
with friendly C&C owners) is simply not worth the risk of catching COVID-19.

So, I am throwing out the question to other possible attendees, should this
year’s rendezvous be cancelled?  And, if not, who is willing to host it and
where?

Bob

Robert Boyer
s/v Rainy Days
C&C Landfall 38, Hull #230
(Spending hurricane season in Baltimore, winters in the Bahamas, and on the ICW
in between)
411 Walnut Street #11447
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
(443) 994-1802