From: Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2020-07-14 19:11 (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stu <s...@snghost.com>
Subject: Stus-List Zoom Rendezvous

I think the idea of a pre-scheduled zoom rendezvous is great.  It is a chance
to actually put faces on names and not have to worry about catching the virus
or getting out of your pajamas to attend.

Zoom is relatively inexpensive.  You can get a free plan for 40 minutes – not
time for much to happen.  The pricing plan is a little hard to understand (is
it $20 or $2000).  I’ll see if I can get some clarification.

Anybody have other ideas of conference calling programs – Facebook Rooms,
Skype, etc.  Ideas for hosting – meet and greet, specific topics from a
knowledgeable person, or other ideas?

Let me know and I’ll see what I can put together.

Stu