Being 36 the C&C 37+ is the 4th boat I have owned (Ranger 26, 33 and O’Day 34
Modified).  I was fortunate to catch the sailing bug as a teenager racing with
my parents (always had power boats) neighbor on a Ranger 23.

Racing became part of my summers, and once you get known as a young kid that
wants to race many skippers come calling.

If I didn’t have this opportunity my interest and passion for sailing would not
be part of who I am.

Fast forward 20 years, I still race, but have a young family (4 and 5) and we
are now able to cruise and enjoy a whole new adventure with a great boat and
why we bought the 37+ and was the perfect boat for our needs.

To continue the sport I bring out anyone that expresses interest that wants to
enjoy the water and lifestyle, it’s only as exclusive as we make it.

-Rob

Sent from my iPhone