I had a similar problem with the lift pump on my Beta 28. The tank location
compared to the lift capability of the Beta was marginal, even tho the lift
pump was working ‘fine’.
My diesel mechanic recommended bypassing the mechanical lift pump and using an
electric pump. Installed it with a switchable spare( electric pump had built in
filter) and no more problems!
Might be a better and cheaper solution than another mechanical lift pump.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom
1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Tuesday, July 21, 2020, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>