Hi Dave,

I did a rebed on a 1985 35 MKIII. The bolts are vertical.

Doug Allardyce

~~~_/) _/) ~~~

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Swensen via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:08 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David Swensen <ka123dswense...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List 35 MK3 lifting hull off keel

I purchased the owners manual, which has a diagram of the keel hull joint. The
diagram shows the keel bolts to be at an angle and not vertical. This would
make it tricky to raise the hull off the keel.

The bolts appear to be vertical when looking at them in the cabin. Can anyone
who has lifted the hull from the keel please comment on the angle of the bolts?

Thanks.

David Swensen

S/v Freya

35 MK3