Here is a keel rebedding project on a C&C 115. Done with 5200, which makes
sense to me given no one can guarantee there will never be movement at the
joint and epoxy is a bit brittle. That being said, I also see the merits of
the epoxy route. I wonder what production yards are going with?
https://youtu.be/ocimxatO2Ig

KD