From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Sylvain Laplante
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 1:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Sylvain Laplante <sylvain_lapla...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Dodger and Bimini New England

+ for Genco also.
Did everything remotely ( I am in Montreal ), I took measurements ( they
already knew 27's ), sent me a few samples for Sunbrella. The Bimini had
Strataglass window, the base that bolts to the toe rail has leather so not to
scratch the anodizing ( had the choice toe rail or pulpit ). Dodger is perfect
( they call it the Natty Dodger ) with handles again on leather base, have had
them for 8  years .

Sylvain
C&C27 MkIII

On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 11:51:51 AM EDT, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List