I had a really good experience with Topside Canvas in Westbrook, CT.  They made
a helm seat cushion and did some repairs on my cover, both for what I thought
was a reasonable cost.  I found Custom Canvas in Noank to be really expensive
by comparison.  Dave
https://www.topsidecanvasct.com <https://www.topsidecanvasct.com/>

> On Aug 16, 2020, at 11:21 AM, Robert Gallagher via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
> Yea, yea, yea, I’m still here even though I’m no longer driving a C&C.  :).
>
> Yea it’s a Catalina 36 MKII.
>
> Anyway I just got a couple of local quotes to replace the Bimini, Dodger and
> connecter on my non-C&C.
>
> Holy sticker shock Batman, two local shops quoted me $8K for just the canvas,
> no metal work.  What the $&@&:)(/????!!
>
> I’m
> Looking for quality and I don’t mind paying but I don’t want to get porked
> just because I try to shop local.
>
> I’m thinking of using Island Canvas in NY to duplicate?   Any thoughts or
> other ideas?
>
> I’d also consider a new main/stack pack and jib if I could get a reasonable
> package deal.
>

> Thanks!

Dr. David Knecht
Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology