We are planning to splash our 1990 C&C 34+ fall and need wisdom/advise from
the group.  DejaVu has been on her trailer with mast down for the past 5
years and we haven’t given her any attention.  I am looking for comments &
advise on “what maintenance” we should compete prior to putting her back in
the water. Things that I am planning to do include;

Fairing keel/hull joint
Hull was scraped down to fiberglass prior to trailer layup.  So bottom job
for shur - barrier coat hull prior to bottom job???
Inspect all rigging and masthead points & test lights/VHF antenna
Max prop maintenance
Replace exhaust elbow
Polish diesel fuel - possible remove fuel entirely, install access ports
and “scrub fuel tank on inside”??
Change all filters & impeller
Thru Hulls - these are all original 30 year old Marlon.   Is it time to
replace these??

Any help & advise is appreciated.  Other things we have missed?

Stephen Thorne
Deja Vu’ C&C 34+
Lake Lanier
770.722.2848