I’ve seen it done with a basketball under the oilpan.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken Heaton
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 9:50 AM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ Cruise Speed

Some people have had success putting something strong and inflatable under the
engine to raise it, something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1ST_gZbt4

Ken H.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 10:32, John Conklin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

David,

I believe my vibration is also due to original Motor Mounts as well on my 1983
- 37. Any other tips on the replacing? I asked a mechanic and he said they
needed a special tool to raise the engine? Also No idea how I am getting to
back ones with out removing fuel tank Which is nice new plastic type but placed
in starboard lazzarette  making  all entry to aft section rudder and motor
Difficult

Thanks!

John Conklin

S/V Halcyon